I wish someone had given me tips on what to do and what not do with your natural hair. Being a newly- natural can become quite overwhelming. You’re frequently watching YouTube videos or trying different natural hairstyles recommended by your friends. Most of these attempts usually fail and you become frustrated. Sometimes you even consider putting in a relaxer again. I have 5 tips of recommended do’s and don’ts for your natural hair. Please take into consideration that these tips may or may not work for you.
- Be patient with hair- It takes time for a certain style or product to work. Have positive vibes!
- Reading is Fundamental! Always Read Ingredients or Instructions in the product/tools you use.
- Try New Products- Trying new products is a good thing, just don’t go overboard.
- Comparing Your Hair Type to Others- It drives you insane
- Negative Comments from Others- Don’t let people’s opinions about your hair faze you.